Objectives and aims
HUMANIST is based on strong member commitment and interest. The choice of activities is determined by the needs and interests of members.
Conferences and events
• Networking meetings for all members, including presentations of research activities
• Conference every 2 years
• Summer School every 2 years
• Scientific and strategic publications in conferences, books and thematic magazine/journals
• Support to the members in elaborating European scientific research proposals in the area of human centred design
• Coordination and participation in European projects relevant to our research topics
• Exchange scheme
• Experts groups on current topics proposed by members
Why join HUMANIST ?
• Share and discuss research approaches and results with other researchers
• Be the first to know about new possibilities for funding for international projects
• Develop strong international consortia in projects and new initiatives
• Participate in scientific events organised for our researchers